The trainers at the Real Estate Training College are leaders in their fields all are currently working in the industry and they will give you the best advice for today’s market place.
Our Trainers include:
Brett Roenfeldt, an independent Auctioneer with an enormous amount of passion for the industry. He will outline all the options for sale, private treaty, tender and his favourite, the auction process.
- Student comment - "Brett's extensive experience, examples, motivation and enthusiasm were very exciting. Awesome three days."
John Cook runs a mentoring and training business working closely with many of the franchise groups. John will cover the nuts and bolts of the industry including Prospecting, Listing and Marketing the property and yourself.
- Student comment – "John is one of the best lecturers I have listened to. If beginners want the best start in Real Estate, the Real Estate Training College and John Cook will be recommended every time."
Diane Robson had a career as a senior property manager and then moved on to become a trainer. Diane is the perfect person to give you all the information needed to be a successful Property Manager.
- Student comment - "Di truly was one of the best trainers I’ve had the pleasure to learn from in a long time."
John Morris, the Training Manager of the College, gives an overview of real estate in general and occasionally steps in for some of the sales and auction modules.
- Student Comment - "John has been working in real estate in many roles so he was able to make the subjects very practical and interesting. He knew how to make complex information clear and helped me how to process information to make it clear and helpful for my future roles in real estate. I felt that John was very genuine in wanting to help me achieve my goals to work in the real estate industry and I have great confidence that he will provide me support throughout my career."
Greg Hansen, the Director of the College, will give you his overview of the industry he loves. Greg will lecture on Property Development
- Student comment - "I always thought that you would need to be in the industry for a long time before starting work on Property Development. I now understand its importance and how to assist in Property Development from day one of my career."
Belinda Lambert, a lawyer, will give you the knowledge needed in the real estate industry delivering the units “Identify Legal and Ethical Requirements of Property Sales to Complete Agency Work”, “Interpret Legislation to Complete Agency Work” and “Minimize Agency and Consumer Risk”.
- Student comment – "Extremely professional in her approach, very helpful and enjoyable."
Nikki Katz will give you the tools needed to run your Trust account and look after your financial books in an organised and timely manner.
- Student comment - "Nikki uses first-hand knowledge and good humour to brighten the Diploma days."
Brian Sander was the inaugural winner of the Sir Robert Torren's Award for service to the industry and is one of Australia's most experienced Business Brokers. His wealth of knowledge is second to none.
- Student Comment - "Thanks to Brian, I now have a better understanding of the business broking section of the industry. A great teacher!"
As a past student you will be invited back to the college to share your experiences with the current students. This will give you a chance to give something back to the industry and tell it like it is, including how and what you have achieved.
We also have successful Sales Representatives and Agents as guest speakers who explain what they are looking for when recruiting new sales staff. This will give you a chance to speak to them personally, they are usually recruiting so you are given the chance to impress them before the interview process.
Industry Leaders may include:
- Phil Harris - Harris Real Estate
- Michael McDonald - Raine and Horne
- Tom Hector - Harris Real Estate
- Nick Ploubidis - LJ Hooker
- Travis Denham - Magain
We also introduce to you companies who will become part of your network in real estate.
- RP Data
- Fyfe Engineers and Surveyors
- Real Estate Employers Federation of South Australia
- Form 1 Company
- Eckermann Steinert Lawyers and Conveyancers