Property Management Registration
As of September 28th 2019 it will be compulsory for property managers in South Australia to be licensed. You can register with Consumer & Business Services for your license from February 1st 2019. Please click here for further information
The Property Management Registration course comprises of 11 units which will give you a pathway to the Certificate III and/or Certificate IV.
See below for a summary:
Requisite training approved by the Commissioner for registration as a property manager:
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B - Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A - List property for lease *
- CPPDSM4013A - Market property for lease *
- CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A - Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement *
- CPPDSM4017A - Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4020A - Present at tribunals *
Sales representatives that wish to undertake property management will need to be additionally registered with a condition on their registration card. There are four units that sales representatives are not currently required to complete (these are marked with an asterisk * above).
Land agents will not be required to undertake any further training.