The Real Estate Training College offers the same 7 week course 6 times a year. We have a rolling intake which means you can start at any time.
The classes are held 3 days per week from 9am to 4pm, on selected days.
The dress is casual and you need to bring only a pen and paper as all resource material is supplied.
We provide the following courses:
- Property Management Registration – includes the 9 required units for registration as a property manager plus 2 further units from the Certificate IV in Property Services.
Property Managers, Administrators, Personal Assistants or Receptionists
- Certificate III in Property Services (Agency)
- Traineeships – Certificate III in Property Services (Agency)
- Statement of Attainment – 17 units from Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) – 24 units
- Traineeships – Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) – 24 units
Click here to download our STUDENT INFORMATION BOOK which contains everything you need to know about our courses and studying at the Real Estate Training College.